Redrock Corporation understands the need and respect for quality product and quality service. Which is why we have incorporated an extensive and creditable quality assurance policy.
The aim of our quality assurance policy is to affirm the Redrock Corporation commitment to maintain a high standard of quality in:
- the products we supply
- the way we work
- the services we deliver
- our relationship with staff and clients and,
- ensure continuous improvement.
Redrock Corporation policy is to maintain an effective and efficient
quality assurance process planned and developed in conjunction with all
management and staff functions outlined in a series of policies and
procedures (including external contracts, regulations and codes of
practice) which are designed to eliminate deficiencies and inaccuracies
and to ensure high quality of standards.
The assurance of quality is fundamental for all work undertaken by Redrock Corporation. To the effect Redrock Corporation shall:
- Maintain consistency in work method throughout in accordance with set policies, procedures, regulations and codes of practice and without significant deviation.
- Ensure that all policies, procedures, relevant regulations and codes of practice are implemented and systematically reviewed to reflect the Redrock Corporation values.
- Regularly monitor and measure the quality of its work methods, outputs and outcomes with a view of ensuring high quality standards, best value and continuous improvement.
Redrock Corporation is an active and financial member of:
Our commitment and dedication to quality assurance within the Australian Agricultural Industry is evidenced through our participation, practice and policing of the codes, processes and procedures of the astute Agricultural and Australian organisations of which we have active membership.