Redrock High Octane Pellets are a supercharged high performance specially formulated pellet for maximum production and gains for all animal production industries, in particular the feedlot and high performing dairy cattle. Developed through the assistance of leading feedlots and dairy’s, the pellets contain high production commodities such as wheat, corn, barley and soybean meal as well as a complete mineral and nutrient additive, and Rumensin.
Features and benefits :
- Redrock High Octane Pellets are a complete protein/energy pellet, eliminates extra supplementation.
- Redrock High Octane Pellets deliver fast results, high weight gain and finish in beef production, and top production and performance in dairy cattle.
- Redrock High Octane Pellets contain Rumensin as a rumen modifier for improved liveweight gains and feed conversion efficiency, and as an aid in the control of bloat.
- Redrock High Octane Pellets contain Acid Buf as a buffer to aid in the prevention of rumen acidosis (grain poisoning).
Feeding Recommendations :
While valuable to production in ruminants, all sources of protein and carbohydrates must be fed with care and in conjunction with a balanced ration. It is recommended that Redrock High Octane Pellets be introduced into the diet gradually over a two week period. As all feeding systems and requirements are different, it is recommended you seek the advice of a nutritionist to best develop a suitable feeding program for your requirements and feeding rations. Redrock High Octane Pellets are a “supercharged” feedstuff and require supervision and respect when feeding. Extra fibre in the form of hay must be included in the diet. Monitor livestock regularly and provide plenty of drinking water. Do not overfeed these pellets. Controlled and gradual feeding is important.
Redrock High Octane Pellets ideally should be stored away from extremes of heat and humidity. Redrock High Octane Pellets should be stored dry away from vermin and covered and protected from the weather accordingly.
* Nutritional values are a guide and average values only. Values will vary dependent on genetics, environment, management systems, storage and climatic conditions.
This product contains 25ppm Monesin sodium (Rumensin). Withholding period for cattle meat and milk: nil. Do not administer monensin to cattle treated with a Rumensin anti-bloat capsule within the previous 100 days. Not to be fed to horses or other equine species. Do not allow dogs, horses or other equines access to feeds containing monensin. This product does not contain restricted animal material.